These little guys seem lost. They are flying near Lake Isabella, an inland lake, nowhere near the ocean. But when winter storms hit the coast, seagulls fly inland to weather out the storm.
Taken with a Canon EOS 7D at Lake Isabella, California.
241 Views on 01-19-2011
Submitted to the 100-499 Viewings Group
1. The World As We See It, or As We Missed It", November 2010. (Thank you!)
2. If It Moves Shoot It, November 2010. (Thank you!)
3. The Birds, November 2010. (Thank you!)
4. Caption Fun, November 2010. (Thank you!)
5. Unity!, December 2010. (Thank you!)
6.Tell Your Photo Story. (Thank you!)
Part of my Seagull and Friends fully-customizable calendar.
For your convenience, the months are listed here. All artwork in this calendar is available individually.
Each image below is a clickable link.
Here I am!
by Corri Gryting Gutzman