Whilst sorting through my art archive, I came across this unfinished angel painting that I had begun back in 2010. I have decided that it is about time it was finished, but first, I felt it needed a little bit of a rework.…
The original angel painting, created with an ink pen of some board. I had intended to paint it with acrylics but, for some unknown reason, I never finished it.
Here is the beginnings of the rework. Its in its very early rough stages but I feel its starting to convey a little more of a story.
I’ve decided to try for something a bit sinister tonally, and twist what an archetypal angel would look like and how it would behave. Here, I want the angel ‘creature’ to appear to be tormenting the faerie (which has replaced the butterfly) in the jar, and to achieve this, I have gi