The Cappella Colleoni (Colleoni Chapel) is a church/mausoleum in Bergamo, northern Italy.
Dedicated to the saints Bartholomew, Mark and John the Baptist, it was built in 1472–1476 as the personal shrine for the famous condottiere Bartolomeo Colleoni, a member of one of the most outstanding families of the city, and his beloved daughter Medea. The site chosen was that of the sacristy of the nearby church of Santa Maria Maggiore, which was demolished by Colleoni’s soldiers.
Over the main portal of the facade is a rose window, flanked by two medallions portraying Julius Caesar and Trajan. (Wikipedia)
The photo was taken on July, 27, 2013.