A black bear looks up while munching away contentedly on some nice juicy dandelions, as if to dare anyone to comment on his choice of snacks
Urban Dictionary: Dandelion Eater (vul.) A racial slur for any elf or back to nature type. Highly insulting.
I dare you, make fun of this particular ‘dandelion eater’.
Waterton Lakes National park, Alberta, Canada
Canon Powershot SX200 IS
Focal length: 60mm
35mm focal length: 336mm
Shutter speed: 1/200 sec
- High Quality Images – 05/03/12
- Pacific Northwest Photography – 04/10/12
- The Best of Redbubble – 03/27/12
- Americas ~ Rural, Urban, Wild, and Free – 03/26/12
- Country bumpkin – 03/23/2012
- The wild west Show – - 03/22/2012