- Selected design printed on both sides
- 1 inch wide super strong cotton shoulder strap (14 inch length)
- Soft yet hard wearing 100% spun Polyester Poplin fabric
- Dry or Spot Clean Only
I"m learning the TTV technique …..
My Kodak Duaflex II arrived in the mail today. It smells of Napthalene & has lots of grime & dirt in all the right places……
Oh what a sweet thing!
I’ve now got to learn how to do TTV shots with some degree of decorum…. I’m so unco!
I still haven’t made a doo-hickie for shutting out the light…..I’ll get to that.
My little wooden friends were kind enough to share a moment with me, so I could give the Duaflex a run. This is their first couples portrait….. hope they like it.
[Canon 1000D, EF18-55mm, Kodak Duaflex II]
- Featured – TTV: Through The Viewfinder – October 2009
- Featured – Still Life Photography – October 2009
- Featured – camera in one hand & coffee/tea in the other – July 2011
- Featured – Hipster Haven – September 2011
Also available as a "T-Shirt":http://www.redbubble.com/people/scottimages/t-s...