BEST VIEWED LARGER
The old Church of The Sacred Heart, Hill End was originally a Methodist Church , but the church was bought by the Roman Catholic Church in 1872 and continued as a active church until 1964 when the population of the town had dropped .
Most recently it was used as a art gallery, but it appears to be abandonned at the moment.
Technique: 20 Expoures bracketted in sets of 5, tonemapped in Photomatix and merged in Photoshop
Equipment: Nikon D300, Nikon 18-70mm
© Copyright 2010 Philip Johnson Photography, All Rights Reserved