BEST VIEWED LARGER
Coops Shot Tower and Flanking Building were erected in 1889-90 and consist of a two storey, three bay brick structure dominated by a fifty metre high castellated tower. The Tower was used for the manufacture of lead shot until closing in 1960. It remained unoccupied until being incorporated into the Melbourne Central shopping centre in the late 1980s-early 1990s.
Technique: 5 Bracketted images tonemapped in Photomatix
Equipment: Nikon D300, Sigma 10-20mm handheld