St Clements church in Hastings Old Town, East Sussex
Canon EOS1000D RAW processed using Topaz Adjust in Photoshop CS5
The original church of Saint Clements can be traced back to AD1080. The church was plundered twice by the French, in 1339 and later in 1377, before being re-built in 1380.
The east façade windows are the work of Philip Cole, replacing windows that were blown out by a wartime bomb blast.
Among its other features are a 15th century font depicting the Passion of Christ as well as two chandeliers bought with the proceeds of the sale of the canopy and silver staves from the coronation of George III in 1761