St Andrews Church, Gatton, Surrey including the WWI memorial lychgate.
Canon EOS1000D RAW processed using Topaz Adjust in Photoshop CS5 and textured.
A church existed here in 1086 although the current church is a mixture as is the interior. The exterior was rebuilt in the 1840’s and the graveyard moved to the north side from the south. Buried under the dark grey granite memorial behind the lychgate is Sir Jeremiah Colman producer of Colman’s mustard.