St Andrews Church, Gatton, Surrey. Looking West
Canon EOS1000D RAW processed using Topaz Adjust in Photoshop CS5.
A church existed here in 1086 although the current church is a mixture as is the interior. The owner of the country estate of Gatton Hall, Lord Monson collected items from around Europe and threw out the pews installing choir stalls from a Benedictine Monastery in Ghent, Pulpit and altar table panels from a Duker designed piece from Nuremberg, and the canopies from Louvain in France.