Prince William Barracks, Chatham, Kent, UK
5 image HDR from single RAW file shot on a Canon EOS1000D and processed in PS8.
Textures from JoesSistah and darkwood67
Prince William’s Bastion and barracks were named after William, the third son of George III and younger brother and successor to George IV, who bacame King William IV in 1830. It forms the south-east corner of the Fort Amherst complex. It lies to the south of Belvedere Battery and to the west of Spur Battery and were built c. 1803-11.