The church was built between 1744 and 1746 after Sir John Fane extended his mansion, Mereworth Castle in the palladian style and demolished the Medieval Church commissioning this building to be built a mile and half to the west.
Best viewed large
The interior is a feast of Trompe L’Oeil art (painted to simulate relief and three dimensional objects).
3 frame panorama – each frame of 5 exposures shot in RAW on a Canon EOS1000D and processed in PS8.
296 views as of 21/05/12