Published by permission of Lancing College.
Begun in 1868 and designed by RH Carpenter and William Slater as a catholic chapel for Lancing College whose grounds it stands in it is still not completed. It is a familiar landmark for miles around. The nave stands 90 feet high from floor to vaults. The stall canopies are by Gilbert Scott. The organ is 36 feet tall and the rose window the largest in England at 32 feet across.