Stained glass window, one of three in the choir loft of St. Mary of Sorrows Roman Catholic Church, 938 Genesee Street, Buffalo, NY, built 1886-ca. 1891. The building was closed as a church in 1985 and is now used as the King Urban Life Center/King Center Charter School. Photo taken 10 April 2013 during the Society of Architectural Historians’ 66th annual conference, held in Buffalo. The window can also be seen to the right of center of this photo. Other interior views can be seen here and here.