Shop

Interior of St. Mary of Sorrows Roman Catholic Church, 938 Genesee Street, Buffalo, NY, built 1886-ca. 1891; closed as a church in 1985 and now used as the King Urban Life Center/King Center Charter School, led by Claity Massey, Ph.D., School Director. Photo taken 10 April 2013 during the Society of Architectural Historians’ 66th annual conference, held in Buffalo. The view from the opposite direction can be seen here.

Tags

st mary of sorrows, church, roman catholic, king center, charter school, architecture, architectural historians, buffalo, ny

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait