PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGE.
The old Customs House at Russell in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand dates from 1870 and is from a Gothic design by W H Clayton, the first colonial Architect in New Zealand. With the eventual drop-off in shipping, the Customs House was no longer required so it became the local Police Station. The huge Moreton Bay Fig tree alongside it was also planted in 1870.
Panasonic LUMIX GH2 at 14mm, 14 × 140 lens, 1/50, f/8, iso160. manual
from a single RAW image.