Possibly the most photographed icon of Hill End, this excellent example of wattle and daub construction. Beyer’s Cottage has been left pretty much unrestored since the 1860’s when it was owned by Lois Beyer, who also co-owned the Star of Hope Mine (very liberated lady for her time!).
A single jpeg x 3 processed in Photomatix @ +/- 0.5
Finished in CS3, converted to mono using Channel Mixer.
FEATURED in Heritage Listed and Other Trusts Sites World Wide Group May 2011
FEATURED in HDR Photography Group May 2011