One of several old water taps to be found in the village. The cast iron taps were installed in 1914 and were part of the old water supply to the village. They were used until piped water was introduced in the 1950s. This one is located near to the junction of Main Street and Ingleby Lane, in Ticknall, Derbyshire, England.
Camera: Nikon D90 Lens: Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 32mm Shutter Speed: 1/200 second Aperture: f/14 ISO Speed: 200 Date Taken: 07 May 2009
Image Ref: 16954-RDA
This Image was Featured in ‘Historic Sites’ Group – 27th April 2014