Shanklin United Reformed Church, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, England.
At the corner of High Street and Landguard Road, the church was opened in 1883 and is the third to have stood here. The tower was rebuilt after being damaged in the Second World War.
Nikkor 18-105mm @ 18mm
Shutter Speed: 1/250 second
ISO Speed: 200
Date Taken: 29 Jul 2010