Micropropagation kit designed to grow Tomato’s, Potato’s or Sweet Peas
Watch a softwood/semi-ripe cutting or seed; germinate/grow new leaves and roots over a 6 week period in a safe, non-toxic gel.
A great activity for children in the summer holidays or over the weekend.
• No watering or care required while the cutting or seed is in the tube – just watch and learn.
• Safe non-toxic gel provides a stable growing medium.
• Step by step instructions, giving great results.
• Suitable for ages 7+
A novel gift for the keen gardener.
• Once rooted, cuttings can be removed from the tube and potted on.
• Plants are free from Pest & Disease whilst in the tube.
• Rooted cuttings can then be grown into full size plants producing a crop.
• Full instructions included.
• Gel designed to grow either tomatoes/potato cuttings or sweet pea seeds.
• Designed & manufactured in the UK.
Supplied in strong hexagon cylinder and sent by Royal Mail 1 st Class Recorded.
Free Material Safety Data Sheet [MSDS] are available on request.
Colours may vary from illustrated.