Cawsand & Kingsand
Number of views as of 9th December 2014 = 170.
Cawsand and Kingsand are twin, adjacent villages on the Rame Peninsula in South East Cornwall (UK) overlooking Plymouth Sound.
The villages have a history of fishing and smuggling, though the known smuggling tunnels have long since been sealed up.
The clock tower along the seafront was built to commemorate the coronation of King George V.
There is rather more scaffolding in evidence than would normally be the case. This is due to repairs being carried out after this stretch of coastline was battered by winter storms in February 2014.
Until 1844, the Devon/Cornwall county boundary ran between the villages, with Cawsand in Cornwall and Kingsand in Devon.
Date: 13th April 2014.