It’s time for another wrap up of news and activity from artists on Redbubble. Here’s just some of the action we spotted over the past seven days.
- Ben Clark is designing 31 t-shirts in 31 days
- Mark Richards is exhibiting work as part of the South Australian Living Arts Festival
- LeahHK is a finalist in the Macquarie Photography Competition
- Solomon Walker shared details on the Lumen Prize Exhibition for digital artists
- Justin Minns won a camera from an event with What Digital Camera Magazine & Olympus
- geekchic tees was interviewed on Geek Shirts HQ
- Janine Paris is exhibiting a piece at the Pepper Street Arts Centre
- Alvaro Sanchez’s work has been published in Bastard Magazine
- chrythmnove is exhibiting work as part of AddOn and HeadOn
- modernistdesign is looking for a photographer to take some fashion shots of his tees
Congratulations to the artists above. Each week we feature a small selection of news, inspiration and achievements weâve spotted but weâd really like this to serve as an intro to your own news. What was the highlight of your week? Have you got any creative projects planned for the week?
Subscribe to the RedBubble Blog RSS Feed for a regular helping of art and design inspiration.