Everyone could use a smile, I thought of making this up and if it makes you smile well then its a good thing! hugs.Here are some facts below about smiling,Remember keep smiling hugs I dedicate this to people who smile it affects others and can do good for all! Here are some facts Below ref Smiling,Did you know this??
Took a picture a few hours ago of this pill bottle (see original below picture) in the office on the desk,Decided i wanted to do something with this an idea came to mind I proceeded to make the bottle white in colour and in working with layers in photoshop i made the happy faces one by one putting them in to have my Happy Pill Picture, I’ll share them with you all! But i caution you “Take with caution” They will make you smile hugs..A fun little picture to do!
10 Facts about Smiling Below “Read On Its A Good Thing!”
Smiling is something that we do on a daily basis but we rarely think about the power that a smile can have. People tend to think more positively of those who are smiling then of those who are not. There are many interesting facts that revolve around a smile. In fact, did you know that women smile more often then men and that babies save a particular smile for only their loved ones. Read on to learn more cool facts about Smiling.
Fun Facts about Smiling
1. When someone smiles in is universally known as an expression of happiness whihc is recognized by almost all cultures.
2. When a person studies laughter they are known as a ‘gelotologist’.
3. There are over 18 different types of smiles that are used in a variety of social situations. For instance, people can use a smile to say a hello, and they can also use a different type of smile to show their understanding of a particular situation.
4. A frown uses more muscles to contract and expand then a smile does.
5. A smile is one of the most used human facial expressions. Smiles can use between 5 to all 53 muscles.
6. Smiling releases endorphins and makes us feel better, even when you fake a smile you can feel better.
7. A person that smiles more is deemed to be more pleasant, sincere, attractive and more sociable then a on-smiling person.
8. We are born with the ability to smile, it is not something that we copy.
9. Humans are able to differentiate between a real smile and a fake smile by seeing the difference in a persons eyes when they smile.
10. Newborns tend to have more preference for a person with a smile than a person that is not smiling.
Don’t forget to smile! HUGS :)
NOTE PICTURE CAN BE PURCHASED WITHOUT WATER MARK JUST FEEL FREE TO BUBBLE MAIL ME THANK U HUGS