Miraculous Art – Concise Definition
· The purpose of Miraculous Art is to transform “everyday” and/or mundane objects and experiences (people, with respect, can be included) into miraculous objects and experiences in recognition that this is indeed their true/truer nature and our true/truer conception of them.
· Miraculous Art is first and foremost an experience in-the-moment.
· Miraculous Art is conceived as being created primarily with a group
· Miraculous Art holds that everyday elements and experiences can be experienced naturally and easily as miraculous ie as objects of art that inspire wonder, awe or other feelings, insights gestalts etc
· The traditional idea of an audience residing out there, as a consumer of art is primarily done away with.
· The participants are both audience and artist at the same time. Only they can primarily experience the actual artwork
· Minimum impact on the external environment is one of the principles of Miraculous Art. This discourages any form of artifice, decoration or any re-working of the setting other than that which exists in the moment.
· Miraculous Art works may be joined by others by way of posting of feedback, documentary film or videos, creation of stories or texts and any other form of cultural codification and/or record keeping.
· It is given that fifteen seconds is the minimum amount of time that it should take to produce a work of art. It may take longer. There is no limit to the duration of the creation/viewing time
Thanks for reading the Concise Definition
The Miraculous Art Project provides a way to create art without lifting a brush, or a camera or any other implement or tool usually associated with its creation. Miraculous Art is the miracle of just seeing everyday objects, things, events or people as ART. In this conception self is giving birth to the miraculous. This is a powerful and subversive concept(ion) of self creation.
In order to do this we must bring our sense of the sacred, our sense of wonder of being-with specialness, we must bring that to the enterprise of viewing art. For to witness something is to create it in conception and perception.
We conceive within the powerful feminine aspect of cosmic creation as the product of self, which all things can only ever be. That being who is the “artist”, then becomes part of the cosmic totem of the power self – the feminine aspect of self – who is capable of giving birth to multiple identities of self and concieving itself anew, everfresh.
The male aspect must perfrom and act and in this upside-down world and is often paid very handsomely for his services while the feminine aspect, that which truly creates, often goes begging. Such is the nature of illusion AKA Hollywood, Big Buisness and WAR. Rome resurrected as the American Empire. Nevertheless the Goddess will always reign supreme at the end of every age for it is SHE not HE who is the closest approximation we have to what we imagine GOD to be. . . The Great Artist. And we may concieve our very self to be a fractal of that image, made verily in HER image for this is our true and truest nature.