Theme : To present life style of rural India
Description : Onset of this this years WAARI I had visited Dehu, from here the Palkhi of Saint Tukaram sets out to Pandharpur. It’s about a 21 day journey and warkari travel about 200 Km. distance on foot. This is a once in a lifetime experience and many peoples around the world visit Pune in these days only for WAARI and few cover the entire journey with them.
This is the very first photograph taken in the series.
Equipment : Canon EOS 400D, EF 50 mm prime lens.
Av – F4.0, Tv – 1/80, ISO – 100. Hand held.
Location : Pune, India
Processing : Photomatix HDR generated work. Single RAW file was converted to 13 TIFF images @ 0.25 stop & cooked in Photomatix 3.2, final tonemapped image was processed in PS.
Copyright © Prasad 2010
BEST VIEWED LARGE.
1. The World As We See It , or as we missed it – 04.07.2010
2. Incredible India – 04.07.2010
3. True Colors of Asia – 05.07.2010
4. High Quality Images – 06.07.2010
5. The World As We See It , or as we missed it – 05.08.2010