Did you ever wonder how you can make downloading more fun instead of just staring at the computer screen, waiting for it to finish? Well, I found a way just this morning, when I downloaded more than 20 files…THE DOWNLOAD RACE-FEST!!!
Yes, you read it right – the Download Race-Fest.
There are, however, certain rules about this race….
1. The race is open to 4 or more contestants (er, downloads)
2. The estimated finishing time for the downloads should be a maximum of 2 minutes.
That’s all the rules….if you comply to these, then you’re ready to race!
1. Download all the files.
2. Wait for them to appear in the “DOWNLOADS” pop-up list. (this mostly works best in Mozilla Firefox)
3. After the Downloads box appears, click on the maximize button at the upper-right corner.
4. See your downloads racing….watch which one of them will win first place, second place……until last place, teehee~
Of course, nothing works best but capturing the race in pictures (or in video)!
Press Print Screen somewhere in the race and save it in Paint. You can even make a scrapbook in pictures from Paint….using those that you captured on screen! I didn’t have any trouble downloading my GBA games from Brothersoft because of this technique….I keep on capturing & saving in Paint, that when I move to the Downloads box, some of them are already done! I managed 5 races in one day, some containing 4 downloads & some containing 6. All in all, I downloaded………..43 games! Holy cow! I never imagined I downloaded 43…I just thought it was 20….and more! :O
So you see, downloading can be a lot easier IF you think of a way to make it funner! ;)
In this guide you will know how you can make downloading a lot funner!