Marshall Point Light, Port Clyde, Maine, USA. Marking the eastern side of the south entrance to Port Clyde Harbor, this lighthouse was built in 1832. The initial structure was a 20-foot tall rubblestone tower. The present 31-foot brick and granite light was built in 1857.
Camera: Canon EOS 5D; Lens: Canon EF-24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM
f/11.0 @ 1/250 sec; ISO 400; Focal length: 24mm