I am rewarding myself for all my hard studying and working by having a few days at Uluru in early August.
The thing is, I keep getting conflicting advice from people such as…
1) The rock looks stunning all the time in all sorts of light
2) The rock only lights up and looks fantastic for about 10 minutes at sunrise and sunset
3) Don’t take you best camera because it is doomed due to all the dust and grit in the air
4) Take your best camera because you will regret it if you don’t
5) Do a tour to find the best spots (photographically speaking)
6) Take yourself to the rock to find the best spots (photographically speaking)
7) Find a local to show you the best spots (photographically speaking)
So who can lend me some realistic advice on how to structure my time there to best suit my photographic endevours?