Day One – Saturday 27th October
- When you each arrive, please check in with reception where you will be asked to pay your $50 accomodation up front and will be shown to your cottage (they have a room list so you don’t have to worry) Make sure you have Jo’s mobile number with you in case you are late/lost
- Anyone who is in time for a 1pm lunch, grab some nibbles from the supermarket or bring your own- we’re having a BYO picnic on the beach. Meet at the BBQ area near the corner of Beal Street and The Great Ocean Road.
- After lunch is “Free play” kiddies to roam the shops, hit the beach, or go for a walk in the trees, pull out a good book, have a photo shoot… whatever really.
- Dinner is at 7pm at The Lorne Pub (where we will discuss day two)
Day Two – Sunday 28th October
- Breakfast in town or self catered for in our cottages.
- Depending on numbers, We can endevour to do the Erskine Falls walk and for those of us who are unfit/not interested in pretty trees, We can either hit the beach of jump in some cars and do a scenic drive of part of the Great Ocean Road.
- Let Jo know as you all leave to return to Melbourne so I don’t freak out that you were kidnapped and are being tortured under the jetty…. or something :)
There is some great information on Lorne here
Still want to come but can’t spend the night?
Why not join us for lunch on Saturday or head over on Sunday to join in the touristy activities?
All rooms have now been booked and confirmed so payment will be required whether you attend or not. Please organise a direct debit / over the phone credit payment with Jo if this happens.