ALL MY WORK IS FOR SALE – LOOK FOR THE CARROUSEL – SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ©Yannik Hay
Sold as Tote Bag, card and Framed Print
and a Metallic Print
8 Top Ten
10 359 Views 2015-03-31
- Winner in the 1+1=Avatar challenge in the No More Color group on the 2010-10-24
- 2nd Placement in the Top Ten in Monochrome challenge in Which Way group on the 2011-01-06
- 2nd Placement in the Top Ten Outside stairs challenge in Photography Challenge Group on the 2010-11-22
- 4th Placement in the Top Ten in Path, Steps or trail with a Handrail challenge in Which Way group on the 2011-02-10
- 5th Placement in the Top Ten in Europe in Black and White challenge in European Everyday Life group on the 2010-12-23
- 6th Placement in the Outdoor Steps or Stairs challenge in Mood & Ambi(e)nce group on the 2011-03-03
- 8th Placement in Staircases or stairways in Europe in European Everyday Life on 2011-12-14
- 9th Placement in the top ten in DEPTH OF FIELD VIEW challenge in STAIRS, STEPS & STAIRCASES group on 2011-06-20
- 10th Placement in the Top Ten in In the rain – Year end challenge in No More Color group on the 2010-12-22
- Featured in Landscape Photography on 2014-03-05
- Featured in Featured for a Challenge on 2012-02-22
- Featured on Explore on 2011-08-01
- Featured in Artists Universe group on the 2011-04-26
- Featured in STAIRS, STEPS & STAIRCASES group on the 2011-03-05
- Featured in Which Way group on the 2011-01-06
- Featured in No More Color on the 2010-12-22
- Featured in Photography Challenge group on the 2010-11-22
- Featured in City Life is the only Life on the 2010-10-30
- Featured in Which Way group on the 201-10-20.
- Featured in Your Magic Place on the 2010-10-13.
I bought my print framed, size 30×45 inches and it is wonderful in a room.
Link to calendar
Well going to Paris, I had to go to la butte de Montmartre and make my own version of this very popular and renowned stairway.
Location: Butte Montmartre, 18ième arrondissement, Paris.
Canon EOS 1D Mark IV
Shutter Priority: 1/100 sec
Metering Mode: Evaluative
Copyright: Yannik Hay
Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L IS II USM@35mm
Photoshop CS5 for Mac – Camera Raw 6.2