4 Top ten
1298 Views 2013-03-14
- 3rd Placement in Nature’s Mirror… # 004 challenge in Featured for a Challenge on 2013-03-09
- 5th Placement in Moody Symmetry challenge in CHALLENGE ACCEPTED on 2011-12-31
- 5th Placement in the Top Ten in Wetlands challenge in Nature Photography Challenge group on the 2011-04-26
- 6th Placement in the Top Ten in This Is My Country challenge in Your Country’s Best group on the 2010-12-20
- Featured in Featured for A Challenge on 2013-01-31
- Featured in RedBubble Explore on October 2012
- Featured in THE BEST OF ANYTHING & EVERYTHING on 2012-10-31
- Featured in Nature Photography Challenge on the 2011-05-03
- Featured in All Countries ~ Wetlands, Ponds, Lakes and Rivers on the 2011
- Featured in Made By Nature on the 2011-03-15
- Featured in The Silky Touch on the 2011-01-08
- Featured in Nature In Its Entirety on the 2011-01-08
- Featured in The landscapes of our world on the 2011-01-08
- Featured in group: A Wilderness somewhere on the 2010-04-24
- Featured in group: Express Yourself on the 2010-04-19
It might be raining, but not that much. It doesn’t keep me from doing what I like most, photography, bird watching and nature.
Location: Bay McLaurin’s marsh, Gatineau, Qc., Canada.
Canon EOS 1D Mark IV
Shutter speed priority: 1/1300 sec.
Copyright: Yannik Hay
Lens: EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM@200mm