Day 332 of my ‘A Photo A Day’ project.
I’m not sure where the idea of this came from, it just popped into my head when I got home from work today! My initial idea was just paint pots layered on top of one another. I then thought that it would look good if I removed one of the lids and placed it in the shot also. I set the paint pots up on my desk with my tripod above them, then angled my camera downwards and when everything was setup, removed the paint lid – I did this last so I wouldn’t knock it over and get paint everywhere! When I opened the paint pot, the colour was horrible and dark as it needed a good mix. I got a brush and stirred it until it was the right colour… I then realised that the photo would look even better with the paintbrush left in the pot, so here is the final result!