Get 2 leggings, save 15%. More legs the merrier.

European Water Vole

Peter Denness

London, United Kingdom

  • Available
    Products
    8
  • Artist
    Notes
  • Artwork Comments 29

Wall Art

Home Decor

Bags

Stationery

Artist's Description

The water voles numbers have dropped in the UK by 90-95% since the 1980s. Also known as the water rat, this one seems to have got himself a tasty snack, and is no doubt thanking his lucky stars that he is in the other 5%… and that he dosn’t much like being called a rat.

Taken in Surrey,UK

Winner of Rodent Challenge and featured in All Things Natural In The British Isles.

Artwork Comments

  • portparadise
  • Peter Denness
  • Lisa G. Putman
  • Peter Denness
  • Jenny Dean
  • Peter Denness
  • Sandy Stewart
  • Peter Denness
  • Ray Clarke
  • Peter Denness
  • Elaine123
  • Peter Denness
  • soyrwoo
  • Peter Denness
  • Bianca Turner
  • Peter Denness
  • Val Saxby
  • Peter Denness
  • Lee-Anne Carver
  • Peter Denness
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10% off

for joining the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.