“Everything is changeable, everything appears and disappears; there is no blissful peace until one passes beyond the agony of life and death.”
Photo manipulation:The base photo was the predominant inspiration for the piece. Most of the work was done in Photoshop with a bit of polish done at the end with Topaz adjust and Topaz Detail.
1) I changed the composition which was originally square.
2) added the shadow of the “barred window”
3) added the extra hands as well as the shadows of other hands.
4) added the “ghostly” presence to the lower right corner ( may be hard to see on some monitors)
5) finally I changed the Hue and intensified the detail using Topaz.
Featured in :