Featured in 100% Group and German Artist.
The summer residence of the prince-bishop of Bamberg Germany.
Built from 1687 to 1696. In 1803 it passed into private hands and started to fall into considerable disrepair.The Bavarian State Conservation Authority acquired the building in 1975 to use as its regional office.Extensive renovation work has been carried out,and the complex has regained much of its former splendour.
Shot with an D90 on tripod with Nikkor lens.
3 exposures at +/- 1ev ( minus 1 step ) HDR in Photomatix