This house was built during the late Gothic period in the 15th century, and rebuilt in the 16 century Renaissance era, and decorated with sgraffitoes of famous people, Philip II, Rudolph II, Maxmillian II,
These treasures were discovered in 1919 when the house was slated for demolition, but preserved for posterity.
Franz kafka lived there with his family from 1889- 1896, his three sisters were born there.
It was called the White Lion at one time when it house a pharmacy, later
it was called the Minute House based on it acting as a tobacco shop where “all was sold in the diminutive (small pieces)”