This beautiful palace was built in 1799 by the Maharaja S.P. Singh of red and pink sandstone. Its design is fashioned after the Hindu God Krishna’s crown. It stands on the edge of the property of the City Palace in the heart of the business district in Jaipur, India. It’s five stories high and has 953 small windows, each with an intricate lattice screen, from behind which, women of the royal palace could watch life below on the outside.