Sandford Congregational Church
Incorporated in the Uniting Church in Australia.
The church was established 1862 with services conducted by Rev. R.E. Dear. 1862 – 1880. The land was donated by Mrs Louis Beauvais. The last service was conducted in 1974. Trusties of the church are Joseph Pedder, John Tollard and Francis Holmes. A small cemetery stands either side of the church.
Cannon 450D 10-55mm lens.