Love the roaring period of the 1920’s, new dances, the slang language and ofcourse the fashion. In 1982 I used black Indian Ink to make this drawing, dreamed to be a fashion designer and what more I would like to be :) When you can’t realize it just express it et voilà!
- Ritzy means: Elegant from the hotel
- Feature 01-10-2011 Hat Heads Group
- Feature 02-10-2011 Peace Love & Tranquility Group
- Permanent Feature 02-10-2011 Artists Universe Group
- Feature 12-10-11 All things Poetic Artistic and Philosophical Group
- Sold a photographic print 20-02-2012 Thank so much buyer!
- Sold a photographic print 28-3-2013 Thank you so much JMB!
- Feature 13-04-2013 Original Entities Group
And… there is a t-shirt!
And this could be Ritzy’s automobile….
1928 Phantom 1 Rolls
by Steven Agius