Photo experiment involving mold spores and an orange…..Don’t try this at home…!
This is the orange mold I grew for the experiment:
Closeup of Mold. I thought the light above my stove would be the perfect atmosphere for the shot. What I wanted to do was capture the dust of mold spores leaving the orange…
More views of the orange mold in moton…The White photo happened when I tried the flash…
This experiment taught me a lot of things….One should wear a MASK if blowing on a moldy orange. Mold spores have a way of landing on everything at once….camera…clothes…hair…etc. I wound up cleaning my entire kitchen.
Featured: The World As We See It