This 1940’s Fordson Tractor was manufactured during W.W.II. It has a dual fuel tank. The smaller part filled with petrol to start the engine and the larger part with TVO (Tractor Vapourising Oil or Paraffin) to use when the engine was warmed up. It is fitted with spade-lug rear wheels and cast iron front wheels as rubber was a scarce commodity during the war.
This one was found outside the Ryedale Country Museum at Hutton-le-Hole, North Yorkshire.
Camera: Olympus SP-570UZ