Beverley Minster is the Parish Church of St. John and St. Martin. John, bishop of York, founded a monastery on the site where the Minster now stands. John died in 721 and his body was buried on the site. He was canonised in 1037 and the present church was built around his tomb between 1220 and 1425.
The photograph looks down through the choir stands past the organ and down the nave to the west door
Beverly is in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
For the technical, the shot was taken handheld with a Canon 5D MKII, with an EF 24-105mm f4 IS USM lens, at f4, 1/20 sec, iso 3200, 24mm focal length.