This is the floorplan of Holly Golightly’s apartment form “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
Almost an empty house, with a few furnitures and all the space for the parties…
I included some iconic elements as:
- The half-bathtub sofa.
- The black phone in top of the suitcase.
- The turntable-suitcase and other luggage.
- Her mask with eyelashes near the bed.
- The piñata-bull and the blue stuffed pony in her bedroom.
- The red blanket from Harvard in the bed.
- The suitcases of paul Varjak (George Peppard) in the door.
- The guitar near to the window of the fire escape staircase…
This is a hand drawed plan, in scale, coloured with colour pencils and with full details of furniture, fabric, timbers and complements…
The design is made according with the “real” apartment respecting the spaces, proportions, furniture and objets presents in the studio set.
If you want to buy an original drawing, especially handmade for you, contact me at email@example.com or visit my ETSY store.