The Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.
Shunting at Romney Station.
The Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway was constructed during the 1920’s and opened on July 16th 1927. It was the dream of millionaire racing drivers Captain J.E.P. Howey and Count Louis Zborowski. The 15 in/381 mm gauge light railway is 13 ½ miles (22 km) long, running from Cinque Port in Hythe via Dymchurch, St Mary’s Bay, New Romney and Romney Sands to Dungeness.
Nikon D3100 with Sigma 10-20 zoom.
RAW file processed in CS3 with Color Efex filters.