The main Dwelling at the Gomez Mill House, bottom level built in 1714 of local stone, by Luis Moses Gomez and the top brick level built in1772 by Wolfert Acker, with home made bricks from clay gathered along the Hudson River.
This home and the surrounds are on the National Registry of Historical Landmarks. The estate is open to the public for guided tours as well as self sustained tours. There is a nominal fee, used for upkeep of the facility.
For more information please see this LINK
Located in Marlboro, New York, USA