for 4-6 Persons:
-800g smoked pork chop (cut into squares)
-500g potatoes (cut into small squares)
-200g cherry/cocktail tomatoes (slice in halves)
-400g white mushrooms (cut into quarters)
-400g Zucchini (cut into squares)
-200g sweet corn
-200-300g feta cheese
- 1-2 onions (cut chunky)
-optional: aubergine, red pepper(paprika)
-garlic as much as you like
for the dip/sauce: 600-800ml sour cream, salt, garlic
oleo/margarine, olive oil, Provençal herbs, salt, pepper
how to prepare:
1. slice everything listed above thoroughly.
2. heat two pans, one with margarine, one with olive oil in it
3. start with the potatoes: season (with salt, pepper and herbs) and roast ( don’t cook them before, they’ll be done in the end) them in margarine while doing the following steps
4. roast (and season) the other vegetables separately as follows
-mushrooms, (peppers), zucchini, onions, corn
5. join everything in a big pot and stir
6. Add pork chops, tomatoes and feta, let it brew a few minutes so that everything gets hot again.
7. Make the sour cream hot (you can take the pan you used before) and season with garlic, pepper, salt – Serve the sauce separately
8. Add potatoes and season to taste with herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Enjoy your meal!