CHIGGY PIG by MuscularTeeth


Available to buy on…

My cousin tells me this is the name for the insect Slater in britain.
Whenever anyone says it we giggle.


insect, pig, slater, chiggypig, chiggy

All Products

insect, pig, slater, chiggypig, chiggy

MuscularTeeth. Musician, photographer, writer, graphic artist, painter and generally nice guy.
Lots of things.

View Full Profile


  • ronibgood
    ronibgoodabout 6 years ago

    Ewwww/ Great picture though.

  • Virginia McGowan
    Virginia McGowanabout 6 years ago

    oh M.T, !

  • Ushna Sardar
    Ushna Sardarabout 6 years ago

    awesome tee teeth!!!!

  • Linda Ridpath
    Linda Ridpathabout 6 years ago

    uggh!!!! we call them cheeselogs too!!! dunno!

  • Dawn B Davies-McIninch
    Dawn B Davies-...about 6 years ago

    yuk hate woodlouses hehe dawnx

  • fixtape
    fixtapeabout 6 years ago

    Oh a carpenter! I like to call them Georges.

  • Brandon McDonald
    Brandon McDonaldabout 6 years ago

    hah, those are the coolest bugs ever, great render! they’re commonly called “rolliepolies” out here.

  • KjunSL1
    KjunSL1about 6 years ago

    yea doodlebugs?

  • © Karin  Taylor
    © Karin Taylorabout 6 years ago

    well, i do love chiggypig :)

  • Tania  Donald
    Tania Donaldabout 6 years ago

    is that true??? that’s hilarious….i call one of my doggies a “cuddle pig”… : )

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10%off for joining

the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.