I was born and raised in Quebec, Canada. I left to live permanently with my parents in Florida, pinellas county, at age of 13. My brothers have left Florida to go back to Canada. I was the only one left to my parents which I felt the obligation to stay and finish my education as a graphic designer.
As a child, I was curious, and came across my mother’s charcoal drawings in a drawer. It is to this day, I have discovered the most beautiful creation I have seen. Art. I have made my mind to become an artist and later on to become a graphic designer. I have followed my dream career and I am now a professional graphic designer and artist.
I have found excitement in all media from drawing to sculpting/sculpting pumpkins to murals and graphic design. The happiest feeling is when you see the satisfied expression in a clients/customers face with the artwork they love.
- Awards for multiple Fine Art Competition.
- Award for 19th Annual Juried Print Award.
- Award for SPC Annual Juried Art Show.
- Award for Florida Annual Art Show.
- Award for Packaging Design 2009.
- Freelancing from painting to logo designs.
- Composing and illustrating a year long project of children books.
- Planning the next children book after the year long project.
- Painting, drawing and graphic-ing new art.
- Commuting with other artist and accepting challenges/competitions from companies.