The USS Little Rock is a 610-foot Cleveland class cruiser launched in 1944, commissioned in 1945 and decommissioned in 1976 and one of 27 U.S. Navy Cleveland-class light cruisers completed during or shortly after World War II. While in service, she was converted to a Little Rock class guided missile cruiser. She is the only remaining Cleveland class cruiser, which was the most numerous of U.S. wartime cruisers. She is on display at the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park in Buffalo, New York (the source of this information). For lighthouse lovers, she’s docked about half a block from the Buffalo Main Lighthouse.