The Craigavon Bridge is one of two bridges in Derry, crossing the River Foyle(the other is the later, built Foyle Bridge). It is the only double-decker road bridge in Europe It was named after Lord Craigavon, a former Prime Minister of Northern Ireland.
The present bridge began construction in the late 1920s and was finished in 1933. The lower deck of the bridge was originally a railway line, but this was replaced by a road in 1968. A pair of bronze statues forming a sculpture entitled Hands Across the Divide are situated at the west end of Craigavon Bridge.